Make Meals at Halftime with a Power Pressure Cooker

Cooking in the kitchen can turn into a long, drawn-out process that requires preparation, time and cleanup. But when you own a Power Pressure Cooker this is not the case.

Everyone wants to eat home-cooked meals with their family, but who has the time these days to prepare all of that food, let alone clean up all the pots and pans afterward?

The creators of the Power Pressure Cooker understand this conundrum and have produced a product that makes cooking quicker and easier than ever. Cooking with a Power Pressure Cooker not only will make your meals faster, it will also make cleaning up a piece of cake.

Personally, one of my only times I get to spend at home relaxing is on Sundays during the fall when football is on, and my Power Pressure Cooker has come in handy on these days. I love the NFL and can’t get enough of the action that’s on TV each week, but I can work up quite the appetite sitting there and cheering on the home team.

The problem is that from the time games start in the early afternoon until they end at night there’s not much spare time to do much of anything else if you want to stay locked in on what’s going on. But there is halftime, which is only 15 minutes long but plenty of time to cook some delicious snacks in my Power Pressure Cooker.

My Power Pressure Cooker can cook food 70 percent faster than most conventional ovens and is fully equipped with one-touch settings that make cooking different recipes in it as easy as possible.

The recipe collection that I’ve found online for my Power Pressure Cooker has given me tons of ideas for halftime snacks that can be made in that narrow 15-minute time frame as long as I get the ingredients together in the morning before the games start. Here are a few of my favorites:

Kielbasa and Kraut: This delicious recipe is an awesome halftime snack that can be made in 15 minutes in the Power Pressure Cooker using the “Chicken/Meat” setting. Kielbasa, sauerkraut, caraway seeds and spiced mustard are the only ingredients you need!

Loaded Mashed Potatoes: I thoroughly enjoy this flavorful dish that combines some of my favorite foods—potatoes, bacon and cheese! Using the “Soup/Stew” setting on my Power Pressure Cooker, I can have this whipped up in 10 minutes.


 Sloppy Joes: My personal favorite is the Sloppy Joes I cook in my Power Pressure Cooker. Once I brown the ground beef, it takes less than 10 minutes to cook it with all the other ingredients in my pressure cooker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat Healthier with a Power Pressure Cooker

Putting Together the Perfect Power Pressure Cooker Cookbook for the Fall